Here is another addition of Etsy Love! I found some great products on Etsy and I just have to shout them out
- I need more lighting in my place. I don’t know why rental apartments in L.A choose the worst lighting possible. Thank God for Boots N Gus. Since I’m moving in November I be purchasing one of their chandeliers. I just love the use of the mason jars.
- I adore these custom map wine stoppers from TheBluePrint. Wouldn’t it be cool for a dinner party to use the stopper of the region the wine is from. So cute!
- I love finding ways to add more glam to my home and these chalkboard frames from TheArtOfFinerThings are an amazing idea. It’s hard to choose but I think I’m getting this one.
- I love popcorn so this gourmet popcorn kit by dellcovespices has me dying. Check out their other spices as well.
- The jewelry line Pink Twig is wonderful. Simple cool, chic. My fav is this shark tooth necklace.
Love & Light,