Here is another addition of Etsy Love! I found some great products on Etsy and I just have to shout them out
- I need more lighting in my place. I don’t know why rental apartments in L.A choose the worst lighting possible. Thank God for Boots N Gus. Since I’m moving in November I be purchasing one of their chandeliers. I just love the use of the mason jars.
- I adore these custom map wine stoppers from TheBluePrint. Wouldn’t it be cool for a dinner party to use the stopper of the region the wine is from. So cute!
- I love finding ways to add more glam to my home and these chalkboard frames from TheArtOfFinerThings are an amazing idea. It’s hard to choose but I think I’m getting this one.
- I love popcorn so this gourmet popcorn kit by dellcovespices has me dying. Check out their other spices as well.
- The jewelry line Pink Twig is wonderful. Simple cool, chic. My fav is this shark tooth necklace.
Love & Light,
I am a big crafter! Though I actually dislike that term. I prefer artist, creator. I appreciate the handmade. No I love handmade products. So for the longest time I’ve wanted to start a new series which features my best Etsy finds. There is so much great talent on Etsy and as an artist I want to bless and promote the art of others as much as possible. So here’s a look at my first round of Etsy Love.
- I love the jewelry made my Jessica. She has great pieces and is such a lover of what she does. These are my favorite rings but her drusy quartz rings are a close second.
- I Love this husband and wife team behind Pegandawl. The old weathered look of the bag really works for me. This is great hand work!
- I’m a fan of personalized jewelry and WhirlyBirdDesigns does a fab job with this. I especially like this pendant.
- This company DolceAve has some very cool eclectic pieces. Bright colours but a firm aesthetic if you know what I mean.
- Sorry but I have to mentions Iris’ shop too BlueTwinSpur. Also very cook druzy pieces if you love druzy check out her stuff.
Ta ta for now.