Here is another addition of Etsy Love! I found some great products on Etsy and I just have to shout them out
- I need more lighting in my place. I don’t know why rental apartments in L.A choose the worst lighting possible. Thank God for Boots N Gus. Since I’m moving in November I be purchasing one of their chandeliers. I just love the use of the mason jars.
- I adore these custom map wine stoppers from TheBluePrint. Wouldn’t it be cool for a dinner party to use the stopper of the region the wine is from. So cute!
- I love finding ways to add more glam to my home and these chalkboard frames from TheArtOfFinerThings are an amazing idea. It’s hard to choose but I think I’m getting this one.
- I love popcorn so this gourmet popcorn kit by dellcovespices has me dying. Check out their other spices as well.
- The jewelry line Pink Twig is wonderful. Simple cool, chic. My fav is this shark tooth necklace.
Love & Light,
This year has been an amazing year about friendship and girl time. I’ve discovered things about myself that I enjoy. I’ve discovered the type of friend I am and the type of friend I want to be. My very first blog post was about a trip I took with these girls, little did I know that this would be a sort of theme for my year.
For this adventure we went to The Winchester Mansion. I went with two of my girlfriends Lucy and Leana. Lucy and I both have an interest in haunted houses, ghosts and history and Leana is up for all adventure, she really is a free spirit. We drove from Los Angeles down to San Jose where the mansion is.
We only stayed for one night but had a fabulous room at the Fairmont, what a great hotel. On our way to the hotel in downtown San Jose we saw the preparations of the holidays. There were giant nutcracker men and candy canes and people were already ice skating on the rink. It was the beginning of the magic of the holidays!
The three of us are real food enthusiasts so we were ready for a great dinner. We opted for in house dining rather than searching outside of the hotel. We decided on The Grill on the Alley. The food was to die for we started with a delightful Butternut Squash soup, a 160z steak so tender it melts in your mouth, and we ended with a drool worthy Pumpkin Mouse Caramel.
But I must say the best part of the meal for me was the conversation. Having a great glass of wine with wonderful women talking about our passion is simply a divine evening for me. I love girl time. After dinner we headed up to our room but not before spying on this group of senior couples dancing up a storm in the lobby bar. There was a lady in a red sequin pant suit that gave a new meaning to get your groove on!
Up next will be part two of our road trip where I’ll share a San Jose breakfast staple and our day at the mansion.
Thank you for spending time with me today!