Here is another addition of Etsy Love! I found some great products on Etsy and I just have to shout them out
- I need more lighting in my place. I don’t know why rental apartments in L.A choose the worst lighting possible. Thank God for Boots N Gus. Since I’m moving in November I be purchasing one of their chandeliers. I just love the use of the mason jars.
- I adore these custom map wine stoppers from TheBluePrint. Wouldn’t it be cool for a dinner party to use the stopper of the region the wine is from. So cute!
- I love finding ways to add more glam to my home and these chalkboard frames from TheArtOfFinerThings are an amazing idea. It’s hard to choose but I think I’m getting this one.
- I love popcorn so this gourmet popcorn kit by dellcovespices has me dying. Check out their other spices as well.
- The jewelry line Pink Twig is wonderful. Simple cool, chic. My fav is this shark tooth necklace.
Love & Light,
I wanna be where you are oh oh. Anywhere you are oh oooh! Cue the Michael Jackson. That song has been playing in my mind all day! It’s a feel good song and it’s a feel good day so I thought I’d share some linkspiration from across the web.
- How to make better use of those credit cards. Hello reward points.
- I love crab and I would love to try this recipe from chef Marcus Samuelson.
- Never before seen pics of Marilyn Monroe…but I’m sure I’ve seen them before!
- Oh how the world has changed. New services we can’t live without!
- Tyra Banks on the future of beauty. What do you think?
Life is either a great adventure or nothing. Helen Keller
Till next time Love & Light
Here’s a little link love for you this week.
- It’s a great time to start a side gig. Who doesn’t want extra income. Check these out.
- When you make that extra moola you might want to reconsider who you hang out with. Friends with no money!
- I love all things Vanilla. But where does it come from? Here’s a break down of the best.
- The perfect biscuits to go with my tea.
- This is the Martin Luther King movie I want to see. And I really want to work with this direct.
I am a big crafter! Though I actually dislike that term. I prefer artist, creator. I appreciate the handmade. No I love handmade products. So for the longest time I’ve wanted to start a new series which features my best Etsy finds. There is so much great talent on Etsy and as an artist I want to bless and promote the art of others as much as possible. So here’s a look at my first round of Etsy Love.
- I love the jewelry made my Jessica. She has great pieces and is such a lover of what she does. These are my favorite rings but her drusy quartz rings are a close second.
- I Love this husband and wife team behind Pegandawl. The old weathered look of the bag really works for me. This is great hand work!
- I’m a fan of personalized jewelry and WhirlyBirdDesigns does a fab job with this. I especially like this pendant.
- This company DolceAve has some very cool eclectic pieces. Bright colours but a firm aesthetic if you know what I mean.
- Sorry but I have to mentions Iris’ shop too BlueTwinSpur. Also very cook druzy pieces if you love druzy check out her stuff.
Ta ta for now.
Happy Monday! I have come across some cool gems across the web. Here’s a look at what was fascinating to me this week!
- I have a thing about trains. I absolutely love them, and if I could I would ride in the luxury babies straight away.
- There is no harm in working from the bottom up. These women seemed to do it brilliantly.
- I don’t need a reason for a tea break. Neither does Sir Richard Branson.
- I love to garden and I never thought of growing peonies. Look at the different varieties. Love it.
- Advice from Tony award winners & nominees.
Have a fab weekend!
It has been a long time since I’ve done one of these posts. Mostly because I’ve been quite a busy little bee. But here is a few links I found that made me say hmmm:
- What’s not to love about Beyonce. I love the pics she shared of her family, beautiful
- How the resilient bounce back. As an actor I can definitely use this!
- I was always curious about how Olympic winners earned their millions.
- Reminds me of home. Never been to The Bahamas then these will do for now.
- I can’t wait to try this water filter. Have you heard of this?
Have a good weekend Loves!
Summer is winding down. But I am loving it at the moment. Summer is perhaps my favorite season. It’s easy, it’s breezy, there are no worries. Gotta love summer. I hope you enjoy this weeks links:
- I’m a fan of Annie Leibovitz, are you? She has a new book for Taschen coming out.
- I think I will actually have more picnics this summer. I can especially use the wine chiller.
- Yes the wine chiller will come in handy for rosés these. The Copain sounds like a winner.
- This makes me want to binge watch the first season of Fargo again…. and I will.
- Paycheck to paycheck is a term I hate! Here’s how to NOT live that way.
As always have a fab day!