I am a big crafter! Though I actually dislike that term. I prefer artist, creator. I appreciate the handmade. No I love handmade products. So for the longest time I’ve wanted to start a new series which features my best Etsy finds. There is so much great talent on Etsy and as an artist I want to bless and promote the art of others as much as possible. So here’s a look at my first round of Etsy Love.
- I love the jewelry made my Jessica. She has great pieces and is such a lover of what she does. These are my favorite rings but her drusy quartz rings are a close second.
- I Love this husband and wife team behind Pegandawl. The old weathered look of the bag really works for me. This is great hand work!
- I’m a fan of personalized jewelry and WhirlyBirdDesigns does a fab job with this. I especially like this pendant.
- This company DolceAve has some very cool eclectic pieces. Bright colours but a firm aesthetic if you know what I mean.
- Sorry but I have to mentions Iris’ shop too BlueTwinSpur. Also very cook druzy pieces if you love druzy check out her stuff.
Ta ta for now.