What a whirlwind week, month to be exact. I rather enjoyed January, it spent a lot of time re organizing and plotting the course of my year. But we know that saying, man plans and God laughs. So even though I’d been planing I’ve been a lot more lax and free with allowing the unknown to take over at times. I’ve been a bit busy but not too busy to be inspired around the web. Here’s a few lovely links for you to enjoy.
- Yesterday I got the first bloom of ranunculus out of my garden. So these indoor gardens were on point to me.
- Ah this beautiful act of love made me hopeful once again.
- If you were looking for a classy way to insult someone, try these!
- Remember the iconic wrap dress. What a way to pay homage. I’ll be seeing this at LACAM
- I love, love, love popcorn. But a billion dollar one?