I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Mine was a bit disastrous as I am travelling to renew my visa and everything that can go wrong….is going wrong. But despite that I had many tremendous reasons for gratitude. I get to live and work in America doing work I love, I have a wonderful mother, I am healthy, strong. There is so much to be thankful for I can go on for a lifetime. Here is a look at what I’m loving this week:
- After watching this, there was no way I could complain about my little visa problems. #gratitude
- I’m not the biggest Jennifer Lawrence fan but I do love her point of view on body image.
- I’m sure after yesterdays feast we all need to get back to our healthy habits. I’m going to try these.
- A girl can dream can’t she! What a diamond to that I would say yes.
- We all have setbacks, things go haywire. How do you handle it?
Happy Black Friday
Image credit: KLCE Classy 97