Hello Friday! What an exciting week around the web. Here’s what stirred my pot this week so to speak:
- I like this idea on growing into who we want to be. The gap between where we are and where we want to be. I thought he covered it well.
- I love the turban and I’m glad its made a come back. I love these turbans even more because she turned her mothers brain cancer diagnosis into beauty.
- Are you loving the fall TV shows. These are the women they say will emerge. I’ve been watching Nicole for sometime, we’re the same casting!
- I am not a cat person, but these feline illustrations by Jenny Parks are amazing.
- If you haven’t seen 12 Year’s a Slave you must. I read the book, I submitted for one of the roles as well.